Date:      Sun, 30 Jul 2006 21:15:32 -0700 (PDT)
From:      Bryan Bonifacio <bryanbonifacio@yahoo.com>
To:        DSA - JCR <juancr@dsa.es>, freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: How to make ADSL modem conections FBSD 6.1

Hi JC,

I suggest you have your ADSL modem changed to a
non-USB one (an ethernet one instead). Those are much
easier to configure and you could connect them
directly to your router.

I used to have a USB ADSL modem myself but had it
changed so I wouldn't have to deal with them (I wasn't
sure if they were compatible anyways). I imagine your
ISP has an etherenet ADSL modem available.

I also think the ethernet modem is faster.

--
Bryan