Date:      Tue, 13 Jul 1999 23:42:11 +0100
From:      "Rich Wood" <rich@dynamite.org>
To:        Gary Jennejohn <garyj@muc.de>, freebsd-isdn@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: PPPoISDN

On 14 Jul 99, at 0:11, Gary Jennejohn wrote:
> yes. I suspect
>
> entry
> name                    = userppp1
> usrdevicename           = rbch
> usrdeviceunit           = 1 <-- should be 0

I did have a userppp0 entry with usrdeviceunit=0 but the usrdevicename was
changed from rbch to isp in order to test sppp, the modified version is
the first entry in isdnd.rc

> you didn't post your ppp.conf, so this is just a guess. PPPoISDN works
> just fine for me with the Fritz!Card PCI.

The posted setup was the one used for sppp tests, therefore I didn't
include the ppp.conf file (which is just a slightly modified version of
Brians sample, altered to accomodate the change of ISP).

Rich

--
rich@dynamite.org                 rich@freebsd.org.uk
If that's what they call normal, I'd rather be insane