Date:      Wed, 29 Oct 2003 07:50:44 +0100
From:      Gianmarco <gmarco@giovannelli.it>
To:        stable@freebsd.org
Cc:        aiuto@gufi.org
Subject:   mldonkey & user ppp : no buffer space avail

Hi all.
I have a strange problem, which is summarize in the subj.

I am trying to use mldonkey-core program on a box 4.9-RC (soon 4.9-stable)=
=20
which is my adsl gateway with user PPP and PPPoE.

It is an Epia 5000 (533 mhz) and I have used both the nic (rl0 and vr0) on =
the=20
PPP interface without any differences for the problem solving.

After a while (~10minutes) mldonkey runs, it freeze my ppp connection,=20
exausting all the mbufs on the tun0 interface, I presume, and so I am unabl=
e=20
to have the ppp session continue. The only way to start again is to kill th=
e=20
process and then restart. =20

This is my ppp.conf session which happily works otherwhise :-)

=2D--> begin <---

default:
 ident user-ppp VERSION (built COMPILATIONDATE)
 set log Filter Phase Chat IPCP CCP tun command
 set server /var/run/ppp.sock pwd 0177
 allow users my_user
 set redial 3
 nat enable yes

adsl:
 set device PPPoE:vr0
 set speed sync
 set mtu 1492
 set mru 1492
 set ctsrts off
 enable lqr
 set dial
 set login
 set ifaddr 194.xxx.xxx.xxx 194.xxx.xxx.yyy
 add default HISADDR
 set authname myname
 set authkey mypwd

=2D--> end <---

Is there any specific mldonkey setup problem with freebsd and user ppp ?
Thanks...

=2D-=20

Best Regards,
Gianmarco Giovannelli , =A0"Unix expert since yesterday"
http://www.gufi.org/~gmarco