Date:      Mon, 26 Jun 1995 22:44:19 +0200 (MET DST)
From:      J Wunsch <j@uriah.heep.sax.de>
To:        jan@bagend.atl.ga.us (Jan Isley)
Cc:        hackers@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: update on keyboard lockup with SNAP

As Jan Isley wrote:

> It is definitely related to the number of keystrokes, sort of.
> It just spent about two hours playing with the system with no
> keyboard freeze. [etc etc]

Just curious, not that i think pcvt were cleaner code than syscons,
but perhaps you can give it a try and report if your problem will go
away?  pcvt is just using totally different code for keyboard and
screen handling, so we will be able to see if it's rather a keyboard-
driver-related problem or something with your hardware.

(Look into /sys/i386/conf/LINT on how to enable pcvt.)

--
cheers, J"org

joerg_wunsch@uriah.heep.sax.de -- http://www.sax.de/~joerg/