Date:      Thu, 23 Apr 1998 18:02:15 +0800 (HKT)
From:      "c5666305" <c5666305@comp.polyu.edu.hk>
To:        freebsd-mobile@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   laptop for FreeBSD 2.2.5

Hello,

I am not sure this is the right place to post the question about laptop that
can run FreeBSD.  If not, please forget me as I cannot find any way to ask
for it.  I have searched and reviewed the PAO and found that not much of the
record not latop running FreeBSD under XFree86 3.3.x environment.  I would
like to know if anyone whose machine is running XFree86 3.3.2, please send
the configuration of your machine to me as I am going to buy a laptop for
my final year project presentation and for future use.  My idea machine
may be IBM thinkpad 535x (I didn't quite the series number).  Any
suggestion?  Thanks.

Clarence