Date:      Tue, 21 May 1996 08:15:30 -0700
From:      DARREND@novell.com (Darren Davis)
To:        jehamby@lightside.com, jkh@time.cdrom.com
Cc:        current@FreeBSD.ORG, hackers@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Congrats on CURRENT 5/1 SNAP...  - Reply

Don't forget that it is but a short hop from Solaris/x86 ELF binaries to
UnixWare 2.x ELF binaries.  UnixWare is going to be the future direction
for SCO, so having the ability to run these binaries would be excellent!
 Besides, I have many of them I want to run.

Darren R. Davis
Senior Software Engineer
Novell, Inc.

>>> Jordan K. Hubbard <jkh@time.cdrom.com>  5/20  9:52pm >>>
> Don't bet on it, Jordan!  Sun promotes Solaris/SPARC much more heavily
(as
> rightly they should) than Solaris/x86 so there are about 10x as many

Oh, I know that (said Catalyst catalog also makes that fact pretty obvious
:-) but 10% of 2000 apps is still a lot better than the 100% coverage of
3-4 apps we have now. :-)

					Jordan