Date:      Sat, 14 Jun 2008 16:08:33 -0600
From:      Chad Perrin <perrin@apotheon.com>
To:        FreeBSD Questions <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: Two xorg-server packages?

--FCuugMFkClbJLl1L

On Sat, Jun 14, 2008 at 04:57:49PM -0500, Zane C.B. wrote:
>=20
> I would just compile x11-server/xorg-server and once it is done do a
> pkg_delete on xorg-server-snap. Then install
> xorg-server/xorg-server. What it is complaining about is
> x11-servers/xorg-server-snap being marked as to be ignored, which it
> should be now as it is a out of date snap shot of xorg-server from
> some time back.

Should that be "x11-servers/xorg-server", instead of
"xorg-server/xorg-server"?

=2E . . or are you referring to something else?

--=20
Chad Perrin [ content licensed PDL: http://pdl.apotheon.org ]
McCloctnick the Lucid: "The first rule of magic is simple. Don't waste
your time waving your hands and hopping when a rock or a club will do."

--FCuugMFkClbJLl1L

--FCuugMFkClbJLl1L--