Date:      Sat, 12 Sep 1998 02:55:14 -0700 (PDT)
From:      "Jan B. Koum " <jkb@best.com>
To:        Terry Lambert <tlambert@primenet.com>
Cc:        advocacy@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Ken Starr, Apache, FreeBSD

	Well, here is a start. Someone please edit it and maybe we can
post it on the main site?

     FreeBSD + Apache brings Starr's report to masses via Internet.

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE

Walnut Creek, CA - As people all over the world glued to their computers
in order to download report by Independent Counsel Kenneth Starr, some
found problems connecting to the web sites. But not those who pointed
their browsers to mirror site offered by Yahoo! at http://www.yahoo.com

While sites such as http://www.senate.gov had difficulties serving and
keeping up with all the connection requests, Yahoo! had no problem
serving this historic document and at the same time continuing it's
normal business operations.

Yahoo! (http://www.yahoo.com) is one of the most visited sites on the web
and is powered by FreeBSD OS. FreeBSD is the industry leader when it comes
to web serving. This OS is ranked number one among ISPs and desktop users
who want speed, security and stability. One can get more information about
FreeBSD by visiting http://www.freebsd.org

Yahoo! also uses Apache to serve web pages. Apache is the most widely used
web server on the internet and is considered to be the best there is. More
information about apache can be found at http://www.apache.org

-- Yan