Date:      Wed, 14 Mar 2001 04:16:38 -0800
From:      Gregory Sutter <gsutter@zer0.org>
To:        Garrett Wollman <wollman@khavrinen.lcs.mit.edu>
Cc:        chat@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: [OT?] - Central point router

On 2001-03-13 22:03 -0500, Garrett Wollman <wollman@khavrinen.lcs.mit.edu> wrote:
> Am I the only person who saw that subject line and was immediately
> reminded of Central Point Software, the company that sold programs
> (like ``Copy II PC'') for duplicating copy-protected software?

No, because I just got my new Apple IIgs set up.  Unfortunately, the
SCSI cable from the 10MB external hard drive entered the case and
terminated in air.  :(  The Apple High Speed SCSI cards are going
for five times the price of a IIgs on eBay...

On the bright side, I tested five of my old 5.25" Apple disks, and
all of them worked.  I have high hopes for the other 46 or so.  Spy
Hunter is still fun.  There's also a game called "Subnodule" that
I just noticed was written by John Romero.  No wonder it's so much
fun!

Garrett--I can probably use Copy ][ Plus to copy itself if you
want it.  :)

Greg
--
Gregory S. Sutter                    The best way to accelerate Windows
mailto:gsutter@zer0.org              is at 9.8 m/s^2.