Date:      Tue, 16 Jun 1998 12:34:20 -0700
From:      Tim Gerchmez <fewtch@serv.net>
To:        Sue Blake <sue@welearn.com.au>
Cc:        freebsd-newbies@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Pine and Pico

I appreciate your attitude on this, but:

(1) My question was so simple I was sure it has been asked before.

(2) There are hundreds of questions a day being asked and answered in that
newsgroup (I should know, I was subscribed to it for exactly half a day),
one or two from me a week isn't going to contribute much of anything,
unless they're very esoteric and technical questions that have likely not
been asked before.

--
My web site starts at http://www.serv.net/~fewtch/index.html -
lots of goodies for everyone, have a look if you have the time.