Date:      Sun, 18 Mar 2007 23:32:20 +0800
To:        freebsd-acpi@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Compaq Presario V3000

In addition to below, i also found that if i take my battery out of
my laptop, and just start it with the power supply plugged in,
everything seems to work fine. as soon i want to use the battery, im
having these messages.

also, everytime i issue a sysctl -a hw.acpi.battery i get my error
messages on ttyv0.

sysctl -a hw.acpi.battery yields

$ sysctl -a hw.acpi.battery
hw.acpi.battery.life: -1
hw.acpi.battery.time: -1
hw.acpi.battery.state: 7
hw.acpi.battery.units: 1
hw.acpi.battery.info_expire: 5
$

Thanks for any Info. Maybe there is a way i can for now somehow
disable the acpi part responsible to monitor my battery?

David