Date:      Mon, 10 Dec 2018 02:04:53 +0000
From:      Jamie Landeg-Jones <jamie@catflap.org>
To:        karl@denninger.net, freebsd-net@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: IPv6 issues?

Karl Denninger <karl@denninger.net> wrote:

> Since I can't find evidence of a FreeBSD problem internally this is more
> of a "is anyone else seeing this on Cox?" sort of request; what I find
> especially interesting, however, is that it /always /happens when
> talking to Project machines for updates whether for packages or SVN,
> which is why I'm bringing it here.

I'm not on cox, but i do daily svn's from host svnmir.nyi.freebsd.org.
(2610:1c1:1:606c::e6a:0) to my colo in NJ. I've seen no problems (indeed,
a just did a manual checkout and confirmed it was on ip6)

The thing is, you don't say which of the geo-servers you are connecting to..

I'd humbly suggest creating a temporary ip6-4 tunnel from
https://tunnelbroker.net/ - they have POPs in Miami and New York, amongst
other places.

That would at least help you test the non-cox ip6 side of things, especially
if you can get a 6-4 server close to you.

cheers, jamie