Date:      Sun, 5 Jul 1998 00:25:05 -0400 (EDT)
From:      Ken Seggerman <suleyman@echonyc.com>
To:        Malartre <malartre@aei.ca>
Subject:   enabling moused w/ X

On Fri, 3 Jul 1998, Malartre wrote:

> I dont have X on my big 200mhz system simply because it's fun :-)
> Tips:Enable moused for cut & paste without X

Sound like a great idea. I have a psm0 mouse port properly configured
but can't seem to come up with the correct mouse type string in rc.conf.

It's an ordinary Microsoft mouse.

My man pages are not all there, and I have sent a message to questions to
find out how to get them off the CD. man rc.conf is supposed to have the
answer, but if you can provide it that would be great.

Any ideas?

Thanks,
Ken