Date:      Wed, 29 Oct 2003 11:23:53 -0500
From:      Alexander Kabaev <ak03@gte.com>
To:        "Markus Oestreicher" <m.oe@x-trader.de>
Cc:        freebsd-stable@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: ubsa, ucom Problems

On Wed, 29 Oct 2003 15:37:57 +0100
"Markus Oestreicher" <m.oe@x-trader.de> wrote:

root@ws02 /dev # cu -l /dev/ucom0
cu: open (/dev/ucom0): Device not configured
cu: /dev/ucom0: Line in use

I do not have -stable with ubsa device handy for testing, but I do use
one ubsa adapter for my serial console for 5.x daily. Errors below
certainly indicate the device entry mismatch. The quick and dirty
solution to try would be a printf right after ubsa/ucom calls makedev on
udev device to print out device's major/minor address and using mknod
manually.

--
Alexander Kabaev