Date:      Wed, 19 Jun 1996 21:41:42 -0500 (CDT)
From:      Andrew Smith <awsmith@rip.ops.neosoft.com>
To:        freebsd-chat@freefall.freebsd.org
Subject:   BSD 4.4-Lite Daemon image???

	Might anyone know where I could find a fairly large gif/jpeg/etc
of the 4.4-Lite Berkeley Daemon (the one where he's running with the
pitchfork). I've found a VERY small image from the O'Reilly web site
on the 4.4-Lite companion series covers, but the quality of the individual
daemon picture is really poor when blown up. I know that I could go
searching for the books and buy one and scan it in or bring it to
the tattoo shop (yup...you guessed it...), but it's real money and
I'm poor :-) Thanks in advance!

Andrew Smith ** awsmith@neosoft.com ** Network Engineer ** 1-888-NEOSOFT
       ** "Opportunities multiply as they are seized" - Sun Tzu **
            ** http://www.neosoft.com/neosoft/staff/andrew **