Date:      Tue, 12 Jan 2010 23:24:07 +0900 (JST)
From:      ken <ken@tydfam.jp>
To:        sepotvin@FreeBSD.org
Cc:        freebsd-eclipse@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: Eclipse 3.5.1

  Steph and those responded,
  Thank you for your prompt reply.  Yes, "Enter" wiped away this wierd staff and I could continue the job..
  It appears when I try to open the file browser from eclipse, but it is time to time and the trigger is not known.  Marcelo reported that it is not only with FreeBSD but also with Linux, but not with Windows that implies the cause is some libraries used with FreeBSD/Linux.