Date:      Fri, 18 Mar 2005 09:05:56 -0600
From:      Greg Barniskis <nalists@scls.lib.wi.us>
To:        Mike Jeays <Mike.Jeays@rogers.com>
Cc:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: MS Exchange server on FreeBSD?

Mike Jeays wrote:
> Basically, if you have to hold your nose to run Exchange, you may as
> well hold it a little tighter and run Windows.  If not, look at
> FreeBSD/Sendmail-or-Postfix/Evolution as a very reliable mail service.

Indeed. Anyway, if you're running VMWare with Windows inside it, you
*are* running Windows, are you not? You're just not dedicating your
hardware to it. For a monster like Exchange, I'd probably want to
dedicate hardware (just my prefs -- unruly beasts should be isolated).

South Central Library System (SCLS)
Library Interchange Network (LINK)
<gregb at scls.lib.wi.us>, (608) 266-6348