Date:      Thu, 18 Apr 1996 22:47:14 +0200 (MET DST)
From:      J Wunsch <j@uriah.heep.sax.de>
To:        jhs@freebsd.org
Cc:        freebsd-chat@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Free pizza & beer for GCC Guru in or near Berlin

(moved to freebsd-chat)

As Julian Stacey jhs@freebsd.org wrote:

> The guy below phoned me ('cos my name's in the FSF lists )
> to say he has a GCC porting problem with his
> 2 personal Siemens MX300 (32532 machines), & he'd be willing to buy pizza
> & beer (I told him to say that :-) & provide accomodation if you can be
> a visiting gcc guru for a weekend.  He'll show you round Berlin too.

Trust me, this ain't something one would do for free, and even a Pizza
and a case of good beer is insufficient...  Too many other people gave
up in hacking gcc for SNI.  (There's one version for the RM series, i
think, but that's about all.)

Btw., there's a de.comp.os.sinix group.

p.s.: Julian, your address displayed as:

	jhs@vector.jhs.no_domain (Julian Stacey jhs@freebsd.org)
--
cheers, J"org