Date:      Sun, 14 Feb 1999 14:33:20 -0700
From:      Brett Glass <brett@lariat.org>
To:        Mike Smith <mike@smith.net.au>
Cc:        freebsd-chat@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Windows Refund Day: Watch out for Linux tactics

At 01:18 PM 2/14/99 -0800, Mike Smith wrote:

>I'm talking about a friend or three that are basically waiting for me
>to find suitable red leather catsuits and accessories so they can
>wander around poking people with tridents.  Think Bannarama's "Venus"
>video if you're having trouble with the image...

Actually, I'm thinking of the "Devil Girls" from Schmidt and Jones'
musical, "Celebration."

If you want to obtain unusual leather goods in the Bay Area, try

http://www.stormyleather.com/

Friends who are into bondage and discipline (I'm not) say that
this is THE place to go in the Bay Area for such things.

However, I'd think that red leotards and tights would be just as
effective and more comfortable (leather is sweaty). They're also
MUCH more  available if you're seeking to outfit a few she-daemons
on short notice. There must be approximately one zillion dancewear
stores in the Bay Area.

--Brett