Date:      Wed, 28 Mar 2007 16:42:43 +0200
From:      des@des.no (Dag-Erling =?iso-8859-1?Q?Sm=F8rgrav?=)
To:        Dejan Lesjak <dejan.lesjak@ijs.si>
Cc:        freebsd-x11@freebsd.org, Florent Thoumie <flz@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: What can I do?

Dejan Lesjak <dejan.lesjak@ijs.si> writes:
> On Wednesday 28 of March 2007, Dag-Erling Sm=F8rgrav wrote:
> > I suspect you're way past the point where new issues show up faster
> > than you can fix them.  The only way out of this tar pit is to merge
> > everything into the ports tree so other port maintainers have a real
> > incentive to help you out.
> Not quite just yet. We should at least fix trivial failures (mostly
> plist fixes) that would otherwise keep things like qt and gtk from
> building.

Uh?  I thought those had been taken care of a long time ago.

I maintain(ed) a small Linux distro at work, and I completed the
transition to modular X.org about a year and a half ago.  I appreciate
the difference in scale, but still, I'm starting to wonder if you guys
still have all your marbles.

DES
--=20
Dag-Erling Sm=F8rgrav - des@des.no