Date:      Mon, 15 Jul 1996 17:39:17 -0700 (MST)
From:      Terry Lambert <terry@lambert.org>
To:        dwhite@resnet.uoregon.edu
Cc:        novakow@ee.ualberta.ca, questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Support for NTFS?

> > I was wondering if there is support for Windows NT filesystem?  If not,
> > is there any work being done on it?  Thank you..
>
> Nope, probably on both counts.

Some experimental work on NTFS has taken place.  The Linux code was
ported, but it's only read-only (mostly because the Linux FS
layering does not lend itself to clean transaction logging).

Nothing has been released, and nothing is currently planned to be
released.

					Terry Lambert
					terry@lambert.org
---