Date:      Wed, 31 May 1995 10:58:18 +0200
From:      "Christoph P. Kukulies" <kuku@gilberto.physik.rwth-aachen.de>
To:        freebsd-hackers@freefall.cdrom.com
Subject:   mcast and sd

In my previous posting I said that the other machine's sd did not
see the session on the one machine.

I now found out that the machine that is running the mrouted
does not see the session while the one machine immediately
sees the session that is opened on the other machine.

MOZART
opens sd
opens a new session

BLUES (runs mrouted connected to MBONE)
opens sd (mozarts' session does not show up)
opens a new session
MOZART immediately after that sees the session on blues

So I wonder what's wrong. Why does BLUES not see MOZARTs
sessions?

FreeBSD blues.physik.rwth-aachen.de 2.0-BUILT-19950531 FreeBSD 2.0-BUILT-1995
0531 #0: Wed May 31 06:16:35 MET DST 1995     root@blues.physik.rwth-aachen.d
e:/usr/src/sys/compile/BLUESGUS  i386