Date:      Tue, 16 Jul 1996 03:03:57 +0200
From:      Alex Chircop <alex@link.net.mt>
To:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Copyright ?

I'm interested in creating a user application using the FreeBSD
kernel as the OS ... what copyright laws/notices etc... do I
have to display/pay etc ...

I intend to release the software as binary only in a floppy release
containing a modified kernel and the application, so it will be able to run
without any install procedure.  I don't intend charging any money for
personal/evaluation use, but I might specify a small fee for
commercial entities.  Is this acceptable and or possible ?

Regards,

Alex Chircop

alex@link.net.mt           (home)
alex.j.chircop@magnet.mt   (work)