Date:      Wed, 1 Nov 2000 15:26:10 -0700 (MST)
From:      Peter <peterk@americanisp.net>
To:        Bob Martin <bob@inu.net>
Cc:        freebsd-advocacy@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: About introducing newbies to FreeBSD

I think the FBSD install is a good as just about any.  The only thing that
Linux intalls have going for them is they are GUI/X installs with a mouse
and not keyboards.  I for one found the FBSD install easy (4.0-R cd), it
was confusing at times when I hit [return] instead of space, but otherwise
FBSD install is piece of cake to anyone that knows what a partition is.  I
for one do think that RH 6.1 install is easier for newbies then the FBSD
install only for the reason that is it point and click, otherwise FBSD and
RH install on the same level.

--- www.nul.cjb.net --- The Power to Crash!
--- www.FreeBSD.org --- The Power to Serve!