Date:      Wed, 17 Nov 1999 09:43:36 -0800 (PST)
From:      Chris <spades_mcgee@yahoo.com>
To:        java@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Status of JDK for FreeBSD?

--- charvey@mediainbox.com wrote:
> Slashdot is news for nerds...
>
> Check it out at http://www.slashdot.org

Thank you Thank you!(And thanks to Joe too.) News for
Nerds, ay? The good news is that I'd never heard of
it; the bad news is I just checked it out and find it
exciting. I don't care HOW in it's supposed to be to
be a nerd, it's still hard to accept.

Is FreeBSD not generally covered by slashdot? If not,
I guess that's about to change, and kudos for
whoever's good idea it was to get cozy with them (and
the same goes for whoever suggested the bug report).

How exciting!
Chris

=====