Date:      Mon, 04 Mar 1996 13:27:37 -0600
From:      Jason Gilbert <jason@scott.net>
To:        Christoph Kukulies <kuku@gilberto.physik.rwth-aachen.de>
Cc:        multimedia@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: New meteor driver (quickcam)

Christoph P. Kukulies wrote:

> > > YES Please! I have QCam here on my desk uninstalled! Waiting for vic
> > > supporting it! ;-)

The patches are available from the Quickcam Third-Party Drivers
page.(previously the reverse engineering project)  Anyway, There is
a link to the patches for both nv and vic but they are for
2.0.5/2.1.  I imagine they should work with 2.2, if not it  should
be a start I suppose.  There is also a new driver it appears that
works with freebsd.  Haven't checked it out yet.

Oh yeah,  the page is at:

http://www.crynwr.com/qcpc/

L8r...Jason