Date:      15 Jul 96 22:56:17 EDT
From:      "John F. Diggan" <74361.2505@CompuServe.COM>
To:        FreeBSD <FreeBSD-Questions@freebsd.com>
Subject:   Dial-In

I have set up my system for dial in service (not for INTERNET access) using both
FAQ and Handbook. When I dial in I receive the login and password prompt. After
entering my password there is no further information printed on my dial in
computer screen. There is a process running with login -p <username> in response
to ps -ax.
I am using a Packard Bell DOS system to dial into a PPI PFM9600 FXMT modem.
I would appreciate any assistance provided.
my EMAIL is 74361.2505@compuserve.com