Date:      Tue, 24 Oct 2006 22:47:29 -0400
From:      "Stephen York" <usfchristiansteve@hotmail.com>
To:        freebsd-www@freebsd.org
Subject:   bsdmall purchase uncharged and no reply

On Sunday I purchased a freeBSD 6.1 cd package from BSDMall. I have not
heard anything from them except the automated reply. They have not charged
my credit card yet either...all emails are returned as not a acitve address,
and no one answered the phone when I tried to call. Are they still around?
if not I need to cancel the order with my credit card ASAP. They are not
listed with Yahoo! anymore despite ehir automated email that links to Yahoo!
stores. Are they a scam or just incredibly inept when it comes to business?
no matter what the case i would ntot do business with them again. Does
anyone have any insite about them?

Thanks!
Stephen