Date:      Fri, 23 Oct 1998 09:46:00 -0700
From:      Christopher.Andrichak@Eng.Sun.COM (Chris Andrichak)
To:        <freebsd-java@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: jdk1.1.7?

"Joshua Lackey" wrote:
]ps: *groan* I'm looking at the 279k src.diffs file for jdk1.1.6 under
]FreeBSD...
]
]On Thu, 22 Oct 1998, Amancio Hasty wrote:
]> I faxed my jdk1.1.7 application this Monday and today I received
]> access to the jdk1.1.7 sources 8)

FYI, there's a 1.1.7A in FC stage right now. Not sure what the diffs are,
but the JDC says that part of the testing is to see whether this addition
of a letter to the version number hoses everyone...