Date:      Thu, 26 Aug 1999 20:32:32 -0400 (EDT)
From:      Vince Vielhaber <vev@michvhf.com>
To:        Doug <Doug@gorean.org>
Cc:        stable@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: How to mount a CD.........in 250 easy steps

On 26-Aug-99 Doug wrote:

>       While we can agree to disagree on the "should" at the end of your
> sentence, no one disagreed with the premise that the documentation can
> stand improvement, and several people offered to commit said improvements
> when they arrive. Unfortunately the diff you attached with those changes
> seems to be missing from my copy of your e-mail. Can you resubmit it
> please?

I offer to help make changes quite often.  The last couple of times they
fell on deaf ears and I have much better things to occupy my time with
than chasing people around.  IOW, the diffs are missing from this one too
and don't hold your breath waiting for 'em.

Vince.
Vince Vielhaber -- KA8CSH   email: vev@michvhf.com   flame-mail: /dev/null
       # include <std/disclaimers.h>                   TEAM-OS2