Date:      Wed, 31 May 1995 10:34:37 -0400 (EDT)
From:      "Rashid Karimov." <rashid@haven.ios.com>
To:        hackers@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Smooth upgrade to 2.0.5 from latest SNAP - HOW ?

		Hi there folx,

	Will the ususal scheme with untarring bin/kernel src/recompiling
	play as it used to be ?
	Are there any significant changes in the FS formats ( I've heard
	about table of bad blocks - is this new ? Will the old FS work
	in this case ? )...

	I have already 2 FreeBSD servers with total of 4.000 accounts ,
	so that's really important for me ( anyways, the systems have
	1-2G primary HDD with the system itself, and 4G secondary with
	user partitions , so probably I'll be able to get new 1G SCSI ,
	install the system and all apps on it and just swap the disks,
	so the downtime will be some 5 minutes ).

	And final question - those lucky guys who already installed
	the new system - WHAT about QUOTAs ???? Does IT WORK  ? ? ?

	Rashid