Date:      Mon, 6 May 1996 21:06:57 -0400 (EDT)
From:      Jeremy Sigmon <jsigmon@www.hsc.wvu.edu>
To:        "Amancio Hasty Jr." <hasty@rah.star-gate.com>
Cc:        freebsd-chat@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: MBONE and FreeBSD

I believe I have enough bandwidth, but it is more of a configuraton
question that I have.  I have a few of the products you speak of, but
I don't have mrouted setup.  Without this I don't believe I can get
vic to work.  I am talking with our telecommunications people to
see if they will setup the router to support multicasting.  I think it
is a CISCO 7000.  I believe our internet connection heirarchy goes
as follows:  SuraNET=>BNNPlanet=>WVNET=>us
I believe the first two support multicasting, but I don't know
about the last two.  Thanks alot for your input.
Jeremy