Date:      Sat, 19 Mar 2005 15:29:02 -0500
From:      Jason Crawford <jasonrcrawford@gmail.com>
To:        Scott Long <scottl@samsco.org>
Cc:        Theo de Raadt <deraadt@cvs.openbsd.org>
Subject:   Re: Adaptec AAC raid support

The OpenBSD community doesn't want help for closed utilities and
drivers. All we want is documentation. No source, no
binary-only-cannot-distrubute drivers and utilities, just enough
documenatation for which to write their drivers, and support
oursevles. No one has been able to answer us on how releasing just
documentation would lose them so much business that it's worth losing
all this business.

Jason