Date:      Wed, 29 Apr 1998 00:11:42 -0700
From:      ".signature" <jkh@time.cdrom.com>
To:        randyd@nconnect.net
Cc:        smp@FreeBSD.ORG

> I'm in the process of switching my last BSDI box to FreeBSD.  It's SMP
> capable and would like to make use of that if possible. I am wondering
> if anyone's using the latest SNAP in production, and if so, how it's
> working?  I use -Current at home and as my workstation but am a tad
> reluctant to use it in this application.

I'm not sure what you'd rate as "production", but one of our main
package build boxes (and with over 1,000 packages now, it's no small
load) is an SMP machine which has been running -current with no
problems for some time now - the only thing which seems to limit
its uptimes are the new kernels I install on it every few months
to keep it sync'd with -current.