Date:      Thu, 3 Dec 1998 10:22:15 -0600
From:      "Tegels, Kent" <KTegels@hdrinc.com>
To:        "'FREEBSD-NEWBIES@freebsd.org'" <FREEBSD-NEWBIES@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Whoa is me about KDE...

Hello All,

I'm a virgin to FreeBSD 2.2.7 trying to get KDE to work. I built a
developers distribution with full X. I can get just about everything to
work, but when I do "startkde," it responds by saving that an X server can
be connected to.

In troubleshooting this it did notice complaints about qt-1.3 not being
present while installing. However, SysInstall thinks qt-1.3 is installed on
the system.

Has anybody else had this?
What's the simplest work around?

Mucho Thanks,