Date:      Wed, 24 Jun 1998 09:29:37 -0400
From:      Rick Siple <RickSiple@mpainc.com>
Subject:   Packet Engines Gigabit Ethernet

FYI,
	I found news article today about a press release from Packet
Engines, Inc.  The press release blathers on about certification from
Microsoft and Novell, but further down in the article it mentions driver
support for FreeBSD.  Their web pages list driver support as
'third-party' though.
	I found not reference to Packet Engines in any of the vendor
pages at http://www.freebsd.org.  Maybe they should be added?

Article:  http://biz.yahoo.com/bw/980624/packet_eng_1.html
Home Page:  http://www.packetengines.com

P.S.:  I also found a product form Syntunix (http://www.syntunix.com)
that performs password synchronization between FreeBSD (and others) and
NT, which I see no reference for on the Software Vendors page.  Please
forgive me if I missed some discussion as I was not previously
subscribed to the advocacy list.