Date:      Sun, 25 Jun 1995 12:28:30 -0400 (EDT)
From:      Richard Toren <rpt@miles.sso.loral.com>
To:        Warner Losh <imp@village.org>
Cc:        hackers@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Announcing 2.0.5-950622-SNAP

But in the current case of 2.0.5, possibly the biggest gotcha is the new
disk partitioning / slicing. Upgrading (which I would love to see)
requires that the underlying disk structure and partion sizes are correct
and large enough to hold the new upgrade.

Rip Toren               | The bad news is that C++ is not an object-oriented |
rpt@miles.sso.loral.com | programming language. .... The good news is that   |
                        | C++ supports object-oriented programming.          |
                        |    C++ Programming & Fundamental Concepts          |
                        |     by Anderson & Heinze                           |