Date:      Wed, 17 Feb 1999 13:16:40 +0200 (EET)
From:      Narvi <narvi@haldjas.folklore.ee>
To:        Brett Glass <brett@lariat.org>
Cc:        "Jordan K. Hubbard" <jkh@zippy.cdrom.com>, Mark Ovens <marko@uk.radan.com>, chat@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Chuck GIF

On Tue, 16 Feb 1999, Brett Glass wrote:

> At 08:58 AM 2/16/99 -0800, Jordan K. Hubbard wrote:
>
> >> I love the GIF of Chuck delivering the goods at
> >> http://www.freebsd.org/releases :-)
> >
> >There are more where that came from - look forward to a new series of
> >images on T-shirts, CDs and whatnot.  One of the 1st ones is already
> >on the new 3.1 CD.
>
> I want to know where I can get my copy of "FreeBSD 4.0." (I think I'll
> pass on "FreeBSD 2000;" Microsoft has jinxed THAT name.)

That's easy - the FreeBSD 4.0, etc. is in the coming (note that the daemon
is still driving, and not yet unloading).

I am sure it will be replaced by a different image when FreeBSD 4.0 is
there, where the daemon unloads the goods.

8-)

> --Brett

	Sander

	There is no love, no good, no happiness and no future -
	all these are just illusions.