Date:      Wed, 19 Dec 2001 00:12:55 -0800 (PST)
From:      ben <ben@www.stonehenge-net.com>
To:        freebsd-mobile@freebsd.org
Subject:   usb 802.11b working?

just ordered a lucent usb 'gold' 802.11b so i can free my wife from her 25
foot cat 5 tether for christmas (along with an airport card for her
tibook)... ofc, i should have checked the compatability list first it
seems :)

after ordering the thing, i sat down to recompile my kernel with support
for it... but i can't find any devices that list compatibility for this.
have checked the web site, etc, and am worried now... am i stuck with one
of the pci/pccard bridges? (and reordering/returning) ? if there's nothing
official,  does anyone have anything experimental i can help field test?

thanks,

ben