Date:      Tue, 16 Jul 1996 00:06:54 -0600 (MDT)
From:      Brandon Gillespie <brandon@tombstone.sunrem.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   IP Masquerading..

I know Linux can do it (I have a friend who has it setup, masquerading
a Win95 machine through his Linux box to the network via ppp).

Can and if so how would this be achieved in FreeBSD?  Basically my wife
often wishes to get online while I am also connected (usually working).
As this causes a dilemma I have ordered a new system for her (Mac, her
choice) with basic thinwire ethernet.  However, now I get to set it up.  I
would really REALLY not like to switch to Linux, is there any hope?

-Brandon Gillespie