Date:      Thu, 16 Sep 1999 07:20:15 +0100
From:      Adrian Wontroba <aw1@stade.co.uk>
To:        freebsd-stable@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: 3.3-RC and 3com 509 Driver

On Wed, Sep 15, 1999 at 10:19:25AM -0400, Ira L Cooper wrote:
> 	Can you FTP/SCP large files?  I don't understand your test
> enviornment well enough to duplicate it here.

Yes.  FTP works at a reasonable speed in both directions with 100 MB+
files.  I'll continue tinkering from time to time, in the hope of
turning up something which gives the experts a clue as to why some
combinations work so slowly.

I don't expect to do much in the near future - I'm nearly totally
preoccupied with my client's NT systems' woes.  Their customer demanded
NT on all the customer facing components in the system, so we are kept
busy (8-)

--
Adrian Wontroba