Date:      Wed, 17 Feb 1999 08:30:41 -0500 (EST)
From:      Bill Pechter <pechter@pechter.nws.net>
To:        des@flood.ping.uio.no (Dag-Erling Smorgrav)
Cc:        freebsd-chat@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: ESR: Star Bore?

> Brett Glass <brett@lariat.org> writes:
> > At 07:18 PM 2/15/99 -0800, Mike Smith wrote:
> > >Be that as it may, I'm glad we "lost" Eric Raymond.  He made a complete
> > >fool of himself today, as usual.
> > A USA Today report claims that Eric Raymond attended the Bay Area
> > event dressed as Obi-Wan Kenobi from Star Wars, and referred to
> > himself repeatedly as a "Linux Theorist."
>
> His appearance in Userfriendly must have gone to his head...
>
> DES
> --
> Dag-Erling Smorgrav - des@flood.ping.uio.no

Not surprising.

Bill

(who amazingly has an Autographed ESR copy of Hacker's Dictionary -- ESR was
selling 'em two years ago at the Trenton Computer Festival)
---
  Bill Gates is a Persian cat and a monocle away from being a
  villain in a James Bond movie              -- Dennis Miller
  bpechter@shell.monmouth.com|pechter@pechter.nws.net|pechter@pechter.ddns.org