Date:      Tue, 9 Dec 2008 08:58:11 +0100
From:      "Zbigniew Szalbot" <zszalbot@gmail.com>
To:        "User Questions" <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Unable to load dynamic library '/usr/local/lib/php/20060613/gd.so

Hi,

I have upgraded php to 5.2.8 because of security notices and then got
this problem.

PHP Warning:  PHP Startup: Unable to load dynamic library
'/usr/local/lib/php/20060613/gd.so' -
/usr/local/lib/php/20060613/gd.so: Undefined symbol
"gdImageCreateFromXpm" in Unknown on line 0

It comes from one of the php scripts run by cron. I googled and found
out Roberto's advice what to do (in short reinstall php5-gd):
http://lists.freebsd.org/pipermail/freebsd-questions/2007-May/149974.html

It seems to have solved this issue. I am mentioning it in case someone
runs across the same problem.

Have a nice day!

--
Zbigniew Szalbot