Date:      Sun, 28 Jun 1998 19:33:02 -0400
From:      Daniel Guetzkow <guetzkow@access.digex.net>
To:        "freebsd-newbies@FreeBSD.ORG" <freebsd-newbies@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   RE: No more on the topic of personal Emails, I promise...

I thought Tim made a valid observation about how majordomo seems to be
misbehaving. I thought that the need for an authorization code was to
send to the list-subscriber a message saying that someone was kicking him
off, and if that was really his intention, he should return the coded email.

Kinda like getting a letter from the bank saying, by the way, someone has
said that you have moved to the Cayman Islands, and if that isn't right,
please call us. Except the bank should require the final OK, as majordomo should.

At least it follows that kind of procedure when it sets things up-- does it not do
that to depart? Sounds like Tim's uncovered a flaw......no wonder he's upset....

From: Daniel Guetzkow just click here: mailto:guetzkow@access.digex.net

On Sunday, June 28, 1998 4:52 PM, Tim Gerchmez [SMTP:fewtch@serv.net] wrote:

> Greetings to all,
>
> I won't be saying any more on this list on the topic of personal Emails.
<snip>