Date:      Mon, 29 Nov 1999 20:06:22 -0500
From:      Robert Withrow <bwithrow@nortelnetworks.com>
To:        www@freebsd.org

Hi:

I posted this to "questions" and go no reply.  Is this the correct
place to send this kind of question, or should it go elsewhere?

Thanks!
----------

I'm confused:

If I search in questions for the string "withrow" I get this message:

http://www.freebsd.org/cgi/mid.cgi?db=irt&id=00ca01bf2d24$4dfc0da0$fba3f9cf@megared.net.mx

But I don't find this message (which the previous one is a reply to, and
was authored by me, "withrow"):

http://www.freebsd.org/cgi/mid.cgi?db=mid&id=199911111407.JAA20011@rwwa.com

And if I search for "userconfig" I don't find either one of them, even
though both messages have that string in the subject and the text.

Seems like the search tool is either un-intuitive, or un-reliable.

PS:  In the above, searching for "Withrow" instead of "withrow" or
"Userconfig" instead of "userconfig" doesn't change things.

--
Robert Withrow -- (+1 978 288 8256)
BWithrow@BayNetworks.com