Date:      Tue, 06 Jan 1998 19:06:31 -0800
From:      Amancio Hasty <hasty@rah.star-gate.com>
To:        Nate Williams <nate@mt.sri.com>
Cc:        Damon Anton Permezel <dap@damon.com>, freebsd-hackers@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Motif question

> The AOL software, or the JDK in general?  We've have really good luck
> with your last binary release, although lots of AWT stuff is broken, and
> Swing components don't work at all.

Swing components seems to work over here well at least the ones
that I have tested it. I am running FreeBSD 3.0-current with
the recent port of jdk1.1.5

> Is there any chance of the diffs being released anytime soon, so that
> those of us with Motif can create their own binary releases w/out these
> annoying bugs?  (Replacing the LessTif shlib with the Motif version

Well, I am slugging over here with jdk1.1.5 so at the  very least real
soon we will have diffs against jdk1.1.5 --- now I am just truly
hacking the jdk1.1.5 however I sincerely believe that once
the diffs are released from whomever we will be in better shape
to tackle jdk1.1.5.

	Regards,
	Amancio