Date:      Mon, 31 Jul 2006 11:44:48 -0400
From:      Bob <bbob@rhondasworld.com>
To:        justin <justins@justnosweat.net>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: spamfilter

justin wrote:

> Hello,
>
> I `ve got a spam problem and want to run a spamfilter.
> There is only a problem i don`t no witch spamfilter to choose.
> Can anyone give me a tip of a good and simple to run spamfilter???
>
> Ok thanks,
> Justin.

We run CanIT by Roaring Penguin. It is a commercial product that we
currently support approx. 84,000 email acocunts on. They do have a free
version for small scale operations. CanIT is a combination of
spamassassin and mimedefang whith a web interface. You can run
mimedefang and spamassassin standalone without the web interface and I
believe they are using the GPL license.

Later,
Bob