Date:      Wed, 17 Feb 1999 17:45:55 +0000 (GMT)
From:      Terry Lambert <tlambert@primenet.com>
To:        brett@lariat.org (Brett Glass)
Cc:        mike@smith.net.au, chat@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Walnut Creek, Where Are You?

> > b) I have been working on this since mid-late last year.  See a).
>
> And what has IBM said? Apparently, they are approaching SEVERAL
> Linux vendors, including small ones. But there's not a peep
> about FreeBSD.
>
> > c) Give us more money, or see a) again.
>
> For what would more money be used?

The implication is that this is the mysterious "other platform" that
Jordan keeps referring to, and that one of the things Mike was hired
to do was "work on the port".

I think you guys are talking about different things.

I think that Mike is talking about the port, and Brett is talking
about selling IBM on FreeBSD.

					Terry Lambert
					terry@lambert.org
---