Date:      Mon, 10 Feb 2003 14:07:23 -0800 (PST)
From:      Matthew Dillon <dillon@apollo.backplane.com>
To:        Julian Elischer <julian@elischer.org>
Cc:        Joe O <joeo@cracktown.com>, hackers@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Another EPIA M 9000 update (was Re: More compartive power/performance results (was Re: Lower power SMP boxes?))

    I tried that.  It got close.  *very* close to running, but the via
    driver has two dependancies on libddmpeg (which is also supplied on the
    CD).  Unfortunately libddmpeg depends on libc.so.6.

    I can shim the two dependancies into via_drv.o but the via driver still
    tries to load libddmpeg and X faults out with an error.  I need to
    dummy-up libddmpeg somehow.

					-Matt
					Matthew Dillon
					<dillon@backplane.com>