Date:      Sun, 29 Oct 2000 14:23:09 +0100 (MET)
From:      =?ISO-8859-1?Q?P=E4r_Thoren?= <t98pth@student.hk-r.se>
To:        Wayne Spivak <WSpivak@sbanetweb.com>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Strange Log Files

It=B4s problably samba log files. Look for "log file =3D /var/log/log.%m" i=
you smb.conf.=20
I really don=B4t know the reason why some log files are 0-byte. Maybe nmbd
creates a file for every machine it knows in your workgroup.
Maybe your machine is masterbrowser on you network?

smbclient -L localhost

/P=E4r